For any query see the following Frequently Asked Questions part.
Who is Khaz Customs?
Khaz Customs is a company that specializes in the art of enhancing, protecting and modifying Cars since 2012. We have a team of qualified, passionate and experienced technicians with a creative approach who understand the need and demands of the customers. KhazCustoms is a house of creativity, quality, exclusivity and value for money.
Why should I wrap my car or bike (Vinyl wrapping or as its commonly known)
- Variety – They come in a wide array of colors and finishes, giving your car a completely unique look. By using a couple of colors, you can completely change the look of the car, giving it texture and highlight certain areas.
- Durability – Vinyl wrap is incredibly durable. In addition to looking great, it provides a layer of protection to your car (including the paint under it). It can take the occasional rock on the road scratching the surface without showing the wear as much.
- Flexibility -If you thought that a new paint job would have the advantage here, you would be mistaken. Car wrap is made for almost every type of vehicle including bikes, boats trucks etc.
- Vehicle graphics and branding – Graphics are incredibly difficult to pain on a car, and they aren’t guaranteed to come out looking how you planned. When a car is wrapped, you know exactly how it will look once it is on the car. The lettering will look better too because there has been time to check out how to best install it around the contours of the vehicle.
- Ease of going back to original colour – One of the best things about applying a wrap to your car is the fact that you can easily undo it later. If you get tired of the wrap, it is easy to remove and it won’t harm the paint underneath.
- Higher Resale Value – Adding a new paint job almost always results in the value of a car going down because most potential buyers are reluctant to buy a car without factory paint. When a car is wrapped, the resale value is considerably greater than for a car that has been repainted and baked a dozen times. This is primarily because the wrap can be removed without damaging the car. Since the wrap preserved the paint, the value of your car is higher because it still looks new and factory paint still intact
- Installation time – When you take your car in for a new paint job, quality paint job usually takes between one and two weeks. Then you have to consider the amount of time for the paint to thoroughly dry before starting to drive it regularly. Applying a wrap will take between three and five days. When you go to pick it up, you won’t need to be cautious about driving it – your car will be ready for immediate use.
- Cheap maintenance – One of the main problems with paint jobs is that they require a lot of maintenance to continue to look great. They need regular washing and waxing to keep the new car shine. You can spend half the amount of time and money required to keep your car looking clean with wrap. Just wash it, and your car will look great.
- Lots of options for a bespoke look – you can easily display your personality and preferences with car wrapping. For your businesses, you want to have as many options as possible because your want your car to look great and be memorable. Wraps come in single colors, with designs, glow in the dark, can add lettering, and can have particular areas highlighted without costing as much as the same kind of customization as painting.
- Ease of duplication – If you need to change the outside of multiple cars, you want something that is guaranteed to look the same for all of them. This is much easier to do with a car wrap than a paint job. It is incredibly difficult to repeat a look perfectly because there are so many variables with a paint job. However, a car wrap is easy to duplicate, and you don’t have to worry about it looking different after the application either.
What is paint protection film (PPF)?
Paint Protection Film (PPF, also called clear bra, clear film or clear paint film) is a transparent film applied to painted surfaces of a new or used car in order to protect the paint from stone chips, bug splatters, scuffs, many types of vandalism and other scenarios that result in superficial damage to car paint..
This film is also used on airplanes, RVs, cell phones, electronics, screens, motorcycles and many other areas. Paint Protection Film is OEM approved by virtually all car manufacturers.
As with many other consumer products, paint protection films were first developed and used by the military. During the Vietnam War, helicopter rotor blades and other sensitive parts of military transports were often damaged by flying shrapnel and debris. In order to help protect these moving parts the US military asked 3M to come up with a solution that was both inconspicuous and low-weight.
The advantage of replaceable film over the replacement and repair of damaged rotor blades was immediately clear and its adoption was uncharacteristically quick for the US military. As a result, there are still people in the industry who refer to PPF as “helicopter tape” although this term is becoming less and less common as automotive applications have taken precedence
Paint protection film is installed on a limited basis by manufacturers on various pieces of cars at the factory (e.g. the rear arches of Porsches). This film is most commonly applied to high impact areas of vehicles. (Bumpers, wing mirrors, bonnet, fenders and side skirts) It can also be fitted on the whole car if required.
We at Khazcustoms are the only certified company in Nigeria to fit this amazing product.
Do you arrange pickup services also?
Yes, we do offer a collection and drop off service with various rates depending on location. You choose a convenient collection time and location and our team will be happy to assist you during working hours.
Is my car safe in your worker's hands?
Yes, your car is under company insurance and the supervision of our professional staff. Our workers are the building blocks of the customization business so please be rest assured that your car is in great hands. Leave your car with us and feel safe because we treat our client’s car as our own.
Do you have trained staff?
Our team of professionals at Khaz Customs have vast experience in the field of auto customization. The workers and the technicians have an average of 20 years experience in the art of auto customs and bespoke transformations. Majority of Our staff are certified have been trained in the UK and US respectively.
How can I contact you?
Contact us by filling out the inquiry form on our homepage or you can call us via the contact number on our contact us page. You can also drop us a direct email. If you prefer the social media route you can do this by clicking on any of the social media icons on on our website.